Townes at Shady Grove Metro from the low $600s
Set in one of Montgomery County's most appealing communities, offering 36 townhomes with 2,400 square feet, in a transit-friendly neighborhood. Located across the street from the Shady Grove Metro Station, at the terminus of Metro's Red Line.
The Townes at Shady Grove Metro reflect distinctive architectural design, with thoughtful detailing that complements the ambience of the surrounding neighborhood. Features include:
- Four-level brick front townes with private two-car garage
- Four bedrooms, four full baths and powder room
- Opulent owner's suite with luxurious bath and large walk-in closet
- Well-appointed kitchens with designer cabinets, granite countertops, state-of-the-art appliances, oversized eating and prep island with pan drawers and built-in trash cabinet
- Fourth floor retreat with a rooftop terrace and rear balcony
Major thoroughfares, including I-270, I-495, and I-95, are all easily accessible.